¤Lost - Les disparus¤
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

¤Lost - Les disparus¤

Forum rpg sur la série Lost...L'avion va bientôt décoller, oserez-vous y monter?

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Austin's back (in english xD)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Austin Jordan keller
Seduc'boy
Austin Jordan keller

Feuille de personnage
Clan: Solitaire
Relations:

Austin's back (in english xD) Empty
MessageSujet: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptyVen 7 Mar - 23:02

After all that was happened for Austin and Jess, they had must leave this strange place where unknow guys held on them. (a lot of fault xD) SO after have run all the day, the both survivor was fallen down, tired. (It's sad)... They fell in deep dreams far away the darkness and them too (I did everything without translator ^^) Who will find austin? ANd who will find Jess? The answers in the next episode...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kate Austen
Frekles °o
Kate Austen

Feuille de personnage
Clan: Celui de Jack
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptySam 8 Mar - 15:18

Kate who is not very good in English arrived suddenly. She was looking for Vince, this crapy dog have ran away when he had seen Kate whith a stick.

*It's really strange...*

So, Kate was looking for the dog and it was not the first time, you can believe me! She was walking among trees when she saw two persons who...oh no!...who look dead. She walked in their direction (is it english?xD) and discovered Austin and Jess. Jess? Youpi! No, sorry...But they are not looking dead, they seemed to be still alvie. She kicks them (I don't know the word for "gifle" so...^^):

-Wake up!!! Austin! Jess!!!
https://vol-oceanic-815.actifforum.com
Austin Jordan keller
Seduc'boy
Austin Jordan keller

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptySam 8 Mar - 15:52

[attend jess est pas avec nous xD je sias pas ou elle est mais bon xd]

Austin feel somebody talked to him. He opens his eyes and discovers the kate's angel face... well not angel xD. He sat down next to Kate and mumur:

_What's going on? Where I am?

He look at Kate and Frowned the eyebrows and said:

_I don't remember anything...
Kate Austen
Frekles °o
Kate Austen

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptySam 8 Mar - 18:58

hj: ah oki...je l'oublie^^

Kate was relieved when she saw him moving. She looked at him, very astonished...He didn't remember anything? Well, he's cute, she can say she's her girlfriend!!! No...It's not kind! And then, he may have forgotten juste what happened for some days.

-We are in jungle...next to the beach. Hum...What's your later memory, Austin?

It reminded her the discovery of Clair when the Others have kidnapped her.
Austin Jordan keller
Seduc'boy
Austin Jordan keller

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptySam 8 Mar - 19:26

[mdr bon dès fois j'ai la flemme de aprler au passé alors je cause au présent xD]

But Austin remembered very well who was his girlfriends before. Kate wasn't a lucky girl xD. He forgot just the place who was them, him and Jess. By the way where was she?.

_You found Jess? She ran behind me...

He stands up and looks at around him.

_I just remember, we walked away and there was a murmur... unknow and... nothing.... How did you find me?
Kate Austen
Frekles °o
Kate Austen

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptySam 8 Mar - 21:58

hj: l'avantage de le faire en anglais c'est que j'imagine la voix de chad et c'est mieux^^

He wasn't suffering from an amnesia and it was a chance (or not^^). Jess? She was also here? F*ck!xD Kate shruggled:

-No...you're the one that I've seen. Hum...are you okay?

She frowned...a mumur? Maybe the others? What a strange island. She stood up too and said finally:

-Oh...I was looking for Vince. He ran away...If we are lucky, it may be with Jess.

Poor Vincounet, Kate liked him certainly more than Jess.^^
Austin Jordan keller
Seduc'boy
Austin Jordan keller

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptyDim 9 Mar - 16:06

hj: mdr oui aussi you are the one? mdrrrr

AUstin still tried to remember what was happened before. But not sucess xD. Anything come back to his mind. He begun to walk and said to KAtounette:

_You should go looking for Jess. Tell me where is the beach and the way that I must borrowed and I find it.

He knows how much it was dangerous to go alone. Maybe the others had put somthing in his bodies, who can kill him if he did whatever... But all he wanted for yet, was found his own way.
Kate Austen
Frekles °o
Kate Austen

Feuille de personnage
Relations:

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) EmptyDim 9 Mar - 17:15

hj: lool Ca me faisait penser à Grease!!!xDDD You're the one that I want, j'ai modifié la fin par contre^^

Kate nodded, she did agree even if looking for Jess wasn not the idea of a perfect day for her. But she wished finding her quickly.

-Okay...It's all right. Oh...and good news Austin: Rescurers (sauveteurs?^^) are here. We go home!

She smiled before going, she was looking for Jess and Vincounet.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Austin's back (in english xD)   Austin's back (in english xD) Empty

Austin's back (in english xD)
Page 1 sur 1